1/12/12

My Semester: A Review


First semester of freshman year is officially completed. Wow. I am in awe of not only how fast it went, but how much I changed. I realized the meaning of true friendships, what it means to be a true woman of God and how many blessings God has given me in my life. So in honor of the new year and my moving on from first semester, here are some highlights:

  • The blessing of having an awesome room-mate
  • Such room-mate threw me a surprise birthday party
  • Various sheetz/salvation army/walmart runs
  • Marketing/seeing the success of the Deas Vail concert
  • Finding a fantastic church
  • My radio show every week
  • The beautiful weather and lack of snow
  • Rushing and Pledge (hopefully - I see when I get back to school)
  • Campus worship
  • Late night talks
  • Meeting fabulous friends at other colleges\
  • Concerts (Mat Kearney and Dashboard Confessional)
  • Christmas parties, Christmas cheer, Christmas Christmas Christmas
  • Movie Nights during breaks



No comments:

Post a Comment