12/11/12

DIY Looms (Kaitlyn edition!)

With all the craziness of the holiday season and trying to finish up some of my own crafts while studying for finals, I have not been able to work on any projects you have not see yet! With that being said, one of the blessings of living on a Sorority hall is that you are bound to find one or two crafty girls around. Luckily I did not just find a crafty girl, but one who has her own make up tip blog (check out Kaitlyn's blog here!). She created this great craft that is simple yet looks great (plus I have been eyeing it up for the past month!).


Things you need:

  • Cross stitch holder (all sizes work!) - can be found at any craft store
  • String (you can get the low quality kind! A more stiff string works better)


The directions are so straightforward I barely have to write them down. Take your string, wrap it around the holders, then hang them up. Easy, simple yet so crafty and so chic!

2 comments:

  1. What an honor to be featured on Pinch of Lyss this week! Yayyy! I will attest to how simple yet awesome these are. They literally took me fifteen minutes to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea. Reminds me of the kniffty knitter that I use to knit hats

    ReplyDelete